Move and Meditate
Self-Care you Deserve For a Lifetime
Change Your Habits to Spark Joy and Fulfillment
Does this sound like you?
- I feel like a failure because I can't stick to an exercise and meditation program.
- I fear my needs aren't worthy and I will let others down if I don't put their needs first.
- I am stuck where I am and don't know how to change.
- It seems impossible to commit to a positive change I know I need.
- Every time I've tried to change my life, I've failed repeatedly.
- I am struggling to get from where I am to where I want to be (in my body, with my relationships, and making decisions.)
If you answered yes, we've been there too...
(and we invite you to grow beyond your *perceived* limitations)
In 6 weeks you will practice mediation and movement that will transform you.
- Make time for yourself because you are worthy of your own care and compassion (even if you’ve never been able to prioritize yourself before.)
- Define and amplify the values that best guide your decisions.
- Give yourself permission to design the life you want.
- Develop the confidence required to go get that life.
If you have ever had difficulty sticking to an exercise and meditation program, this course offers the missing link that will keep you easily committed, with a toolbox of strategies to draw upon when life gets messy (with work deadlines, relationship challenges, or depression and anxiety.)
Les and I lead you through daily gentle movement, meditation, and journal practices that nourish the body and nervous system so that you can feel confidence, joy, and fulfillment.
It's time to let go of feelings of “not good enough” and replace them with knowing that you absolutely deserve all you desire because YOU ARE ENOUGH!
ReWire Your Mind for Confidence and Resilience
So that you can experience positive results and make take action towards the life you want.
Beliefs about yourself are formed when you are a child and they drive your actions. In order to change a habit, the belief that is driving that habit must first be changed.
- Are you getting in your own way when trying to make a change in your life?
- Or perhaps more accurately, are your old habits and limiting beliefs getting in your way?
If you continue on the same path, with the same old habits and beliefs, nothing changes.
Importance of Clarifying Your Values
When you don’t know what you desire, how can you know if you are going in the right direction?
When you don’t have solid values as a guide post for making decisions and interacting with others in this world, it's likely to react based on judgments and expectations, rather than respond in alignment with your values.
- We will guide you to solidify your values.
- Then you can set your intentions based on your values and beliefs.
When you are connected to what’s important to you deep down, when you are aligned with your values as a guide, you can create the fulfilled and satisfied life of your dreams knowing exactly the direction to go.
This course will empower you with the tools to:
Elevate your mood and move freely in your body
Feel confident to take action towards the life you desire
Prioritize yourself so that you choose your self-care
Solidify your values so that you can make clear decisions
"Early in the program, I was encouraged to identify my core values which helped me to prioritize the changes I wanted to see in my life. I was also able to embrace those areas that were already working for me and see that my goals were not so far out of reach. Sara's support and encouragement put me at ease and inspired me to expand my possibilities. I am so glad that I was able to participate in this program."
"I see the wisdom in completing the sessions. They have opened my eyes to a whole new perspective on life. Thank you for all the hard work you have done to help others. You are making a difference in people’s lives."
Mary Lynn J.
"I enjoyed the program thoroughly! The 5 fundamental modules were each very good, and rolled up to a nice overall program. It was clear that you & Les put a lot of thought into each of the lessons. The mission statement lesson forced my hand to help me understand what I wanted the “finished product” to look like. I’ve always had the mental picture (in pretty vague terms, in hindsight), but seeing the written word and having it accessible with 2 touches to my iPhone is invaluable. An “instant rebalancing”, if you will."
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand you CAN change your habits and beliefs with practice and support.
- Use your consistent movement and meditation practice as a vehicle of self-discovery and growth.
- Build internal and external strength, and reduce anxiety and depression.
- Implement self-care strategies to enhance your life every day.
Consistency + Commitment – Perfection = Growth + Self-Worth
Consistency and commitment while letting go of perfection, all together make the strategy I know works for creating a new positive habit.
One side of the equation supports the other, and this balance moves you towards growth and increased self-worth. Without one of these components, the whole system has the potential to fall apart.
With our guidance and the support of the group, you will build consistency and commitment so you can experience unshakable self-worth.
We know many of you have been following us for years. If your still stuck in failure, indecision, "not enoughness," this offering is the catalyst for change. YOU are worth the time, effort, and investment. Join the group today.