Move and Meditate
Self-Care you Deserve For a Lifetime
Change Your Habits to Spark Joy and Fulfillment
Have you ever...
- Had difficulty sticking to an exercise and meditation program?
- Had difficulty prioritizing yourself and your needs?
- Put other people's needs first?
- Felt stuck where you are and unsure of how to move forward?
- Found it challenging and sometimes impossible to stick with a new positive habit you want to change?
- Tried to make a change in your life and failed repeatedly?
- Are you struggling to get from where you are to where you WANT to be?
If you answered yes, then this program is for YOU!
In 6 weeks you will begin to master transformative techniques in mediation and movement that will release your negative beliefs and replace them with positive beliefs so that you make time for yourself and have the confidence to curate a lifestyle that aligns with your values and desires. (even if you’ve never been able to prioritize yourself before).
If you have ever had difficulty sticking to an exercise and meditation program, this course offers the missing link that will keep you easily committed, giving you a toolbox of strategies to draw upon when motivation wanes.
This program focuses on daily gentle movement, meditation, and journal practices that nourish the body and nervous system in order to develop positive beliefs leading to improved confidence, joy, and fulfillment.
It's time to let go of feelings of “not good enough” and replace them with beliefs that you absolutely deserve all you desire because YOU ARE ENOUGH!
ReWire Your Mind for Confidence and Resilience
Are you ready to make a positive change and finally start prioritizing yourself?
Beliefs about yourself are formed when you are a child and they drive your actions. In order to change a habit, the belief that is driving that habit must first be changed.
- Are you getting in your own way when trying to make a change in your life?
- Or perhaps more accurately, are your old habits and limiting beliefs getting in your way?
If you continue on the same path, with the same old habits and beliefs, nothing changes.
Importance of Clarifying Your Values
When you don’t know what you desire, how can you know if you are going in the right direction?
When you don’t have solid values as a guide post for making decisions and interacting with others in this world, it's likely to react based on judgments and expectations, rather than respond in alignment with your values.
- Solidify your values.
- Set your intentions based on your values and beliefs.
When you are connected to what’s important to you deep down, when you are aligned with your values as a guide, you can create the fulfilled and satisfied life of your dreams knowing exactly the direction to go.
This course will empower you with the tools to:
Develop self-care practices that will build emotional and physical resilience
Build positive beliefs to support the life you desire
Clarify your values
Develop a peaceful, fulfilled inner life
Connect to your intrinsic motivation
"Early in the program, I was encouraged to identify my core values which helped me to prioritize the changes I wanted to see in my life. I was also able to embrace those areas that were already working for me and see that my goals were not so far out of reach. Sara's support and encouragement put me at ease and inspired me to expand my possibilities. I am so glad that I was able to participate in this program."
"I see the wisdom in completing the sessions. They have opened my eyes to a whole new perspective on life. Thank you for all the hard work you have done to help others. You are making a difference in people’s lives."
Mary Lynn J.
"I enjoyed the program thoroughly! The 5 fundamental modules were each very good, and rolled up to a nice overall program. It was clear that you & Les put a lot of thought into each of the lessons. The mission statement lesson forced my hand to help me understand what I wanted the “finished product” to look like. I’ve always had the mental picture (in pretty vague terms, in hindsight), but seeing the written word and having it accessible with 2 touches to my iPhone is invaluable. An “instant rebalancing”, if you will."
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand that the habits practiced regularly in life are a reflection of your beliefs about yourself (and that they can be changed).
- Understand how your beliefs about yourself can be positively shifted using a consistent movement and meditation practice as a form of self-discovery and growth.
- Develop safe and restorative practices that build internal and external strength, as well as reduce anxiety and depression.
- Develop specific and simple techniques to reduce stress and build joy and fulfillment.
- Understand how self-care strategies can be implemented to enhance your life.
Consistency + Commitment – Perfection = Growth + Self-Worth
Consistency and commitment while letting go of perfection, all together make the strategy I believe in for creating a new positive habit. In this program, you will experience that they are most effective when used together.
One supports the others, and this creates a positive cycle to move you towards growth and increased self-worth. Without one of these components, the whole system has the potential to fall apart.
With Sara's guidance and the support of the group, you will build consistency and commitment so you can experience unshakable self-worth.