- How can I book my private session?
- Once you have purchased your private session with Sara, you will be redirected to our calendar where you would be able to book a date that fits you!
- Can I book more than one session with Sara?
- A single session can achieve powerful results, more complex issues and conditions may require up to three sessions. Additional sessions are available for a discounted price.
© The Mindful Movement 2021 | All rights reserved - Legal & Privacy
21 Day Personalized Hypnotherapy Experience includes:
- A pre-session mini course and hypnosis recording
- One online video appointment (approximately 2 hours) including a discussion about the issue and life you desire, followed by your full hypnotherapy session
- A personalized hypnosis recording including only your positive beliefs and feelings for you to listen to for a minimum of 21 days (yours to keep forever)
- Continued email follow ups for the 21 days following your appointment
- A follow up coaching call towards the end of your 21 days
The 21 day Personalized Hypnotherapy experience delivers extraordinary, permanent change from physical, emotional and psychological pain by getting to the root cause.
I help you access your core beliefs, values, habits and emotions that reside in the subconscious.
For a habit to change and new habit to become permanent, you must FIRST change your thought or belief that is driving this action.
This is why hypnotherapy works so effectively, we get to the root cause and once you understand this, you have the power to change.
By uncovering old beliefs and recognizing them as irrelevant, hypnotherapy gives you the power to replace these outdated belief systems and negative patterns of behavior. New life-affirming beliefs are formed and the healing process begins, using the power of the subconscious.
So, if you want to break free of what is holding you back, if you want to perform at your best, you need to use your whole mind. That's where hypnotherapy comes in, and it will transform your life.
More complicated issues and conditions may require up to three sessions.